Ocean Reef Sea Sports Club has a great club house and grounds with a number of facilities used by Members and Guests, for Sporting activities, Social activities and Functions.
Ocean Reef Sea Sports Club currently has 3 Bars, 2 with a full range of drinks and tap beers and a bar in the Panorama Hall (large function room) with a good range of drinks and selection of tap beers available.
In keeping with our sea sports history, this is commonly know as the ‘Galley’. The Galley is open on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays serving a selection of quality meals at affordable prices. It is recommended that you book a table by contacting the office for Friday and Sunday evenings
There are 5 main areas within the building, 3 of which can be hired for functions and weddings
- Mason’s Bar – To the southwest of the building, this bar is named after the Mason family in recognition of their contribution to the club – This area is common haunt for the Anglers and Darts players
- Main Bar – Located in the centre of the building and connecting to the Sunset Lounge and Bob Masons bar, this area is a general seating area with 2 pool tables and large screen TV’s showing foxtel and special events such as the AFL Grand Finals.
- Sunset Lounge – An extension of the main bar area, but can be separated from the bar area via bi-fold doors – The sunset lounge has a wide ocean view, is positioned ideally for viewing the sunset and has its own veranda area facing the ocean. This room can be hired
- Panorama Hall – The Largest function room that the club has. Capable of seating 120+ and capable of handling functions of nearly 200 people. This room has great views to the north and south of the building and is connected directly to the Ocean View Patio. This room can be hired
- Ocean View Patio – Located out of the sea breeze on the north side of the club – This enclosed patio area has transparent cafe blinds to keep the wind and weather out and spectacular views of the ocean and sunsets. The patio can be hired if an event is not booked for the Panorama Hall.
- Play Area – Ocean reef Sea Sports club has a fantastic children’s play area. Installed fairly recently the play area has a soft fall floor and capacity for a large number of children! – We ask that children are supervised and wear shoes at all time. We cannot be responsible for any broken glass on the ground.
- Kids Christmas Party – An annual event for children of financial members – We invite and transport Santa to the club where he hands presents from mum and dad out to the children – A great and very busy day for Ocean Reef Sea Sports Club!
- Bouncy Castles / Face Painting etc – At some special events we arrange for additional children’s entertainment, including bouncy castles, face painting etc. Keep an eye on the Calendar and the clubs facebook page.
Ocean Reef Sea Sports Club has grounds to its south, west and north sides – and a large car park to its east. All grassed areas are licensed. The South grounds are popular for wedding ceremonies and they also contain the new 100 year Anzac Memorial commissioned and build by the Ocean Reef RSL. The North side of the club grounds have the Ocean View Patio, the children’s play area, the BBQ area and the Angling sections Weigh in area.
Ocean Reef Sea Sports Club has 2 hard standing areas for boat storage. These hard stand areas are for club members only and are provided on an annual fee basis Rules regarding sizes of boats and usage apply. This hard standing area is one of the best value boat storage facilities in Perth! Places are limited so contact us if you are requiring a hard stand for your boat
Ocean Reef Sea Sports Club dive section have 2 dive compressors, 1 portable compressor for use on trips away, and one fixed compressor at the club. The compressor allows members of the dive section to fill their tanks, at a very minimal cost, once they have completed a Dive Compressor course.